CLERYS QUARTER | O’CONNELL STREET | D1
The Clerys building represents a new form of working lifestyle in a dynamic mixed-use destination, rich in history and variety for the modern workforce. It will incorporate three new floors of world-class offices, culminating in Dublin’s most spectacular glazed rooftop hospitality area with terraced views across the city.
Since it was first built in 1853, the Clerys building has played a central role in Dublin’s history. It sits on the city’s main thoroughfare, opposite one of Ireland’s most famous landmarks, the GPO, and adjacent to the Spire monument.Learn more about the location
Located on O’Connell Street, the building will integrate grand neo-classical Portland stone façades with modern architectural design.
The original structure included a full-height central hall and open galleries supported by Corinthian columns. Destroyed by fire during the Easter Rising in 1916, it was re-built and opened again in 1922. The Clerys Clock, which hangs over the main entrance door, has been a meeting point for Dubliners for generations.Learn more about the history
Dublin's most exciting mixed-use destination, combining collaborative office, retail, food and beverage, hospitality and leisure spaces.
28,000 sq.ft. Grade A office space
Dublin's flagship retail space for global brands
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Dublin’s new food community
Boutique hotel from Press Up Entertainment
ROOFTOP BAR & RESTAURANT
Rooftop bar and restaurant with panoramic views